Wednesday, March 25, 2009

 

MY MARCH HOLIDAYS

Holidays sure flies by when you are having fun.The March holidays is only 1 week and it past so quickly!



During my March holidays, I did the normal School stuff except for going to school. I stayed at my grandmother's house as my parents are scared and busy for me to stay alone at my parents' house. I played online games such as:Maplestory,Aq,....etc. DONT get excited when you read this. I played My psp games and downloaded games legally@!!@
0


So i asked my uncle to download movies and games.



The next morning. he gave me a doppod touch screen poket pc phone.( how cool is that?!??!) My mother only let me use it during the holidays.(so sad) Thats all i have to say about my holidays.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]